Thursday, February 25, 2010

Not a One Hit Wonder

I have been afraid for sometime now that people would think I was a "One Hit Wonder". I know that may sound weird or funny, I am both of those! But, I tend to share my Citrus knowledge around more than anything. My friends know I can grow Tomatoes and Peppers and Cucumbers. I will post more about those in the future, once it gets closer to planting time for them. But still, I am known as "The Citrus Guy" and would like to be known for Citrus certainly, but other things as well.
Many people tend to lean towards flowers. I am not one of them, but I can do them.
Something I have wanted my blog to do and I have mentioned this in the past is Inspire! Hopefully, my flowers will inspire somebody out there.
I have named them and you can do more research on them if you wish. Contact me if you wish to possibly swap for some seeds or cuttings of some of these.
Cactusmusic@netzero.com


CASSIA ALATA



STAPELIA GIGANTEA


NIGHT BLOOMING CEREUS spp.




CHRISTMAS CACTI


Another CEREUS spp.


QUEEN'S TEARS BROMELIAD


GOLDEN ELF CYMBIDIUM ORCHID


YELLOW BRUGMANSIA


CYMBIDIUM ORCHID


NATIVE SWAMP HIBISCUS


ORANGE TROPICAL HIBISCUS

I hope this has been an inspirational trip through my flower world. There are others, but you get the gist.
You don't have to limit yourself to knowing just one thing. Broaden your horizon and grow whatever appeals to you. I am not a One Hit Wonder and neither should you! Now go out there and grow something outside of your comfort zone.
Happy Growing!
Darren

No comments:

Post a Comment